|Location:||Las Vegas, NV 89123|
|This application will take 3 minutes or less to fill out. Please do not leave anything blank|
District Manager Opening
Our company wants to hire the very best District Manager who is craving the opportunity to run a very large district and bring out the best in people and run our business honorably. Our District Manager must be very detail oriented and highly committed to excellence. The District Manager will be dedicated to providing exceptional customer service along with having great communication skills, work closely with other managers and supervisors to ensure that all aspects of the operation of the restaurants are in place. The District Manager will maintain leadership culture by instilling core values, motto, and mission statement. The person in this District Manager role should have very strong multi-tasking abilities, strong organizational skills, and excellent financial acumen. You ensure that all employees are performing their job responsibilities and meeting expectations in all areas of the job function.
The District Manager will provide strong leadership to the team to achieve sales goals, marketing initiatives, food costs/labor costs goals/expense control, overall financial and operational performance of the store. The focus is on Operations, Guest Experience, Protecting Company Assets, Financial, Marketing, and Human Resources.
When you click on the apply button, our application takes less than 3 minutes to fill out!
- Associate Degree and/ or Bachelor’s Degree.
- Must pass a background check.
- Must be a Multi-Unit District Manager in current role with a minimum of 10 years’ quick service experience.
- Must possess advanced math skills and the ability to analyze data.
- Must demonstrate a history of strong leadership skills, communication skills, organizational skills, and a high level of business acumen.
- Must be able to work a flexible work schedule, including nights, weekends, and holidays.
- Must have dependable transportation and be readily available via telephone 24x7 for the team.
- Strong track record of hiring and developing talented Managers.
- Outstanding oral, written, and verbal communication skills.
- Passion for customer service and taking care of guests.
- Dedication to excellent food quality and ensuring our restaurants maintain high levels of hygiene and consistency.
- Validate and confirm that training and developing of new hires is occurring to company standard
- Must be proficient with financials (P&L's, inventory, food/labor cost, etc.)
- Must be available to respond to emergencies at all times or alter his/her schedule when necessary.
- Experience in the computer, smartphones, iPads, retail handhelds, and POS system.
- Las Vegas Food Permit, Sherriff Permit and TAM Card necessary.
- Bi-lingual in English and Spanish is preferred.
JOB REQUIREMENTS /PHYSICAL DEMANDS
- Prolonged standing, walking, squatting and/or bending.
- Ability to lift up to 50+ pounds.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, high stressed environment when dealing with systems/guest/staff.
- Must be able to test products by taste, color, and smell.
- Work with agility.