|Title:||Assistant Manager (Easy Apply)|
|Mall:||Cinnabon - Woodfield Mall|
|Location:||Schaumburg, IL 60173|
|This application will take 3 minutes or less to fill out. Please do not leave anything blank|
Woodfield Mall Cinnabon is hiring! Cinnabon! Yummy! Must be 18+ years old. Calling all Bakers!
Do you like to bake?
Do you like to be busy?
How about coach and lead people?
Our Assistant Managers go through a detailed training program so we are serious about setting you up for success.
What’s in it for you: Cash Incentives for great mystery shops scores and for 10 positive monthly feedback survey’s from our guests , free food (yes, really FREE pretzels and drinks!), medical, dental, and vision insurance (for everyone working over 30 hours), good hours of operation, partnership with a non-for-profit that helps children with cancer #alexlemonadestand, full time or part time opportunities available, opportunities for advancement, 401K after a year of service, monthly WOW employee gift card recognition, annual service anniversary gift cards, and more!
The Assistant Store Manager provides strong day-to-day leadership and is responsible for assisting the Store Manager in meeting monthly, quarterly, and annual sales, labor, and food cost goals and drive their store profitability. Our Management Team spends their time working the front house with the employees making sure each and every customer has a great experience at Auntie Anne's. A majority of your time will be spent supervising and directing the workforce, training the staff and ensuring customer satisfaction and product quality, managing the store’s financial performance and managing safety and security within the store 100% of the time. This is a front line Assistant Manager position, you will be required to prepare and sell our products. You will learn how to prepare our products and provide excellent customer service by satisfying each customer's needs and exceeding their expectations. We are committed to your growth and development as well as committed to treating our customers with top service.
Job Duties & Responsibilities, but not limited to the following
- Responsible for assisting the Manager in meeting goals set forth by Double P Corporation. Items include monitoring and controlling labor costs, food costs, operating expenses and meeting the sales goals.
- Manages the assets of the store, including maintaining the security and safety of the store.
- Provide overall oversight for cash handling and timely processing of required reporting.
- Monitor inventory levels, productions, waste, unauthorized “giveaways,” etc. to control cost of goods, without compromising product quality.
- Participate in the recruiting and interviewing process.
- Direct and coordinate the activities of all staff during your shift.
- Enforce the uniform policy for staff in accordance with uniform policies and insure employees adhere to proper dress code and personal appearance standards.
- Assist in the supervision, training and on-boarding of all new and existing staff.
- Help with any scheduling challenges -- determine staffing needs and be able to help manage staffing needs.
- Provides disciplined leadership to staff.
- Recommend staff promotions and or disciplinary actions to the Store Manager.
- Assist in accurate taking of the monthly physical inventory.
- Ensure time keeping procedures are being followed and are accurate for all employees at the store.
- Direct and supervise the ongoing and periodic cleaning and maintenance of all equipment and physical facilities.
- As needed, contact approved service and repair sources for necessary repairs as directed by Store Manager and/or District Manager.
- Ensure the prompt completion and transmission of all required paperwork, reports, etc., as directed by Store Manager and/or District Manager.
- Maintain files relating to operations and personnel, as directed by the main office, Store Manager and/or the District Manager.
- Recommend local promotional, marketing, advertising, and public relations activities; to the Store Manager with the assistance of the District Manager, develop and execute approved activities.
- Maintain good working relations with mall management and staff/
- Comply with all Auntie Anne’s and Double P Corporation policies/procedures including relevant federal and state regulations, e.g., safety and environmental standards, OSHA, EPA, Right to Know, EEO, ADA, etc.
- Perform all of the essential duties of this position in a safe and effective manner, consistent with the prescribed method and guidelines established by Auntie Anne’s and Double P Corporation.
- Encourage teamwork, the building of staff morale, and the entire organization and franchise system.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Smiling and providing great customer service to each and every guest that comes to our counter.
- 3-5 years’ experience in retail management, food service, or equivalent experience.
- 2-3 years’ experience managing teams, supervising team.
- High School degree, GED, or equivalent experience.
- Strong customer focus and role model at the customer experience.
- Must be able to work a minimum of 30 hours a week.
- Flexible work schedule, including nights, weekends, and holidays.
- Technology skills, including computer skills smart phones, iPads, retail handhelds, POS system.
- High School, Associate Degree or equivalent experience
- Experience coaching and developing teams in retail environment.
Work Environment/Physical Demands
- The potential for prolonged standing, walking, squatting and/or bending.
- The ability to lift up to 50+ pounds.
- Ability to work in fast paced, high stressed environment when dealing with systems/customers/staff
- Work with agility
- Assist in training and developing new hires.
- Occasional long hours within the state and federal applicable laws
- Ability to write simple correspondence [In English]. Ability to effective share information in one-on one and small group situations to customers, and other employees of the organization who only speak English for safety and communication purposes.
- Ability to test products by taste, color and smell.
State of Illinois, California & Nevada and Jackson County requires a Food Handler Permit
St. Louis County requires a Hepatitis Shot
- Customer Service
- Effective communication
- Quality and safety focus
- Results orientated/time management
- Financial acumen
- Decision making
- Composure; ability to defuse situations.
- Personal learning
- Leadership/Coaching of people.