|Title:||Shift Supervisors (Easy Apply)|
|Mall:||Cinnabon - Orland Square|
|Location:||Orland Park, IL 60462|
|This application will take 3 minutes or less to fill out. Please do not leave anything blank|
Cinnabon Orland Square Mall is hiring! Cinnabon! Yummy! Must be 18+ years old. Calling all Bakers!
Do you like to bake?
Do you like to be busy?
How about coach and lead people?
Our Shift Supervisors go through a detailed training program so we are serious about setting you up for success.
What’s in it for you: Cash Incentives for great mystery shops scores and for 10 positive monthly feedback survey’s from our guests , free food (yes, really FREE pretzels and drinks!), medical, dental, and vision insurance (for everyone working over 30 hours), good hours of operation, partnership with a non-for-profit that helps children with cancer #alexlemonadestand, full time or part time opportunities available, opportunities for advancement, 401K after a year of service, monthly WOW employee gift card recognition, annual service anniversary gift cards, and more!
A Shift Supervisor is responsible for the preparation and presentation of Cinnabon and is in charge of running the shift when the Assistant or Store Manager are not on duty. You will learn how to prepare all products, complete mid-day and end of day closing procedures as well as be able to do financial paperwork at the mid-day or closing timeframe. You will be expected to provide excellent customer service by satisfying each customer's needs and exceeding their expectations. We are committed to your growth and development as well as committed to treating our customers with top service.
- Prepare Cinnabon and all Cinnabon products.
- Prepare our other brand's products such as Red Mango, or Cinnabon if your store is dual branded.
Required Qualifications/job requirements:
- 2+ years of experience in retail management, food service industry or equivalent retail experience where you opened or closed the store and handled cash assets.
- Basic math and basic reading skills, including simple addition, multiplication and subtraction.
- Ability to use and operate a calculator accurately.
- Attention to detail.
- Display the ability to develop skills in leadership; coaching others respectfully and professionally.
- Stronger guest focus with excellent people skills; including positive can-do attitude, teachable spirit.
- Flexible work schedule, including nights, weekends, and holidays.
- Complies with all health and sanitation laws and regulations.
- The potential for prolonged standing, walking, squatting and/or bending.
- The ability to lift up to 50+ pounds.
- Ability to work in fast paced, high stressed environment when dealing with systems/customers/staff
- Work with agility,
- Occasional long hours within the state and federal applicable laws
- Ability to write simple correspondence [In English]. Ability to effective share information in one-on one and small group situations to customers, and other employees of the organization who only speak English for safety and communication purposes,
- Ability to test products by taste, color and smell.
State of Illinois, California & Nevada and Jackson County require a Food Handlers Permit
St. Louis County requires a Hepatitis Shot
- Customer Service
- Like to smile
- Effective Communicator
- Team Player
- Quality and Safety Focus
- Desire to grow within a great organization