|This application will take 3 minutes or less to fill out. Please do not leave anything blank|
Double P Corporation is seeking a District Manager for our Minneapolis District.
With over 95 locations we operate iconic brands such as Auntie Anne’s Pretzels, Cinnabon and Red Mango Frozen Yogurt in malls, airports and train stations in 10 US states and Canada. You can learn more about us at http://www.doublepcorp.com.
The District Manager is a critical and valuable role for the organization. This role is the face to our great employees, our customers, and our brand! Only those with multi-unit food industry/quick service will be considered. You will go through an in depth training program to begin your on-boarding process.
- District Manager (DM) is responsible for monthly, quarterly, and annual sales, labor, and food costs and drive their stores to profitability goals. The DM is responsible for all aspects of multiple Auntie Anne’s locations stepping in to run a store if necessary. As DM you will provide strong leadership to staff to achieve sales initiatives, marketing initiatives, food costs, labor costs goals, expense control, overall financial and operational performance of the store. focus of the DM is to ensure Auntie Anne’s and Double P Corporation Operational Standards are being executed in accordance to company procedures. DMs are required to travel and visit the locations they are managing/assigned to perform reviews, audits, assessments of the store(s), etc. that they oversee. The focus is on Operations, Financial, Marketing, and Human Resources.
Duties & Responsibilities, but not limited to the following
- Direct & coordinate the activities of all staff and ensure business results are being met.
- Exercise professional discretion and decision making on a daily basis to ensure that the Auntie Anne’s Three Fold Philosophy is maintained.
- Assist hourly crew and work positions/provide shift supervision when in the store.
- Ensure staff behaviors are focused on selling, expense controls, and friendly customer service.
- Ensure all equipment is maintained and in proper working order.
- Be a brand ambassador for Double P/Auntie Anne’s and ensure staff are representing the same.
- Review store sales goals and coach Store Manager and team on achieving company sales, goals.
- Analyze inventory results and implement cost cutting measures on a monthly basis based on reported results.
- Monitor staffing levels and labor costs to maximize productivity and make scheduling adjustments on shift by shift basis in response to sales trends.
- Review and authorize payment of invoices from vendors and suppliers.
- Monitor inventory levels, production pars, waste, and unauthorized “giveaways” to control cost of goods without compromising product quality.
- Ensure reporting deadlines are met at all times.
Local Store Marketing
- Work with Store Managers to develop sales building programs within the mall and with outside entities and provide ROI metrics to measure the success of these efforts.
- Oversee with the Store Manager, driving catering business within the assigned geographic region.
- Build relationships with Mall Management and attend tenant meeting or similar activities as appropriate.
- Coach the Store Manager on hiring decisions.
- Ensure the Store Manager is advocating and modeling HR models that the company provides in the employee lifecycle such as: hiring, terminating, performance management, training, and recognition.
- Work with the Store Manager to ensure succession plans are being developed for each store.
- Step in with HR to perform investigations. .
- Review weekly schedules if necessary and coach store to achieve labor goals.
- Review and approve staff promotions and wage increases.
- Must have Food Experience, beyond just regular retail
- Must possess advanced math skills and the ability to analyze data on sales, food costs and labor/payroll.
- Must demonstrate a history of strong leadership skills, communication skills, organizational skills, and a high level of business acumen.
- Must have dependable transportation and be readily available via telephone.
- Must be available to respond to emergencies at all times and alter his/her schedule when necessary.
- The ability to work a minimum of 50+ hours per week and 60 hours per week during critical periods.
- Experience with coaching and developing teams in retail environment.
- Only those with extensive Multi-Unit Food Service/QSR Experience will be considered.