|Title:||Assistant Store Manager (Easy Apply)|
|Location:||Northbrook, IL 60062|
|This application will take 3 minutes or less to fill out. Please do not leave anything blank|
Northbrook Mall Auntie Anne's / Red Mango Yogurt is looking for an amazing Assistant Manager.
If you like to bake, love yogurt and lead a team, this is the career is for you!
The Assistant Store Manager provides strong day-to-day leadership and is responsible for assisting the Store Manager in meeting monthly, quarterly, and annual sales, labor, and food cost goals and drive their store profitability. Our Management Team spends their time working the front house with the employees making sure each and every customer has a great experience at Auntie Anne's. A majority of your time will be spent supervising and directing the workforce, training the staff and ensuring customer satisfaction and product quality, managing the store’s financial performance and managing safety and security within the store 100% of the time. This is a front line Assistant Manager position, you wil be required to prepare and sell our products. You will learn how to prepare our products and provide excellent customer service by satisfying each customer's needs and exceeding their expectations. We are committed to your growth and development as well as committed to treating our customers with top service.
Job Duties & Responsibilities, but not limited to the following
- Responsible for assisting the Manager in meeting goals set forth by Double P Corporation. Items include monitoring and controlling labor costs, food costs, operating expenses and meeting the sales goals.
- Manages the assets of the store, including maintaining the security and safety of the store.
- Provide overall oversight for cash handling and timely processing of required reporting.
- Monitor inventory levels, productions, waste, unauthorized “giveaways,” etc. to control cost of goods, without compromising product quality.
- Participate in the recruiting and interviewing process.
- Direct and coordinate the activities of all staff during your shift.
- Enforce the uniform policy for staff in accordance with uniform policies and insure employees adhere to proper dress code and personal appearance standards.
- Assist in the supervision, training and on-boarding of all new and existing staff.
- Help with any scheduling challenges -- determine staffing needs and be able to help manage staffing needs.
- Provides disciplined leadership to staff.
- Recommend staff promotions and or disciplinary actions to the Store Manager.
- Assist in accurate taking of the monthly physical inventory.
- Ensure time keeping procedures are being followed and are accurate for all employees at the store.
- Direct and supervise the ongoing and periodic cleaning and maintenance of all equipment and physical facilities.
- As needed, contact approved service and repair sources for necessary repairs as directed by Store Manager and/or District Manager.
- Ensure the prompt completion and transmission of all required paperwork, reports, etc., as directed by Store Manager and/or District Manager.
- Maintain files relating to operations and personnel, as directed by the main office, Store Manager and/or the District Manager.
- Recommend local promotional, marketing, advertising, and public relations activities; to the Store Manager with the assistance of the District Manager, develop and execute approved activities.
- Maintain good working relations with mall management and staff/
- Comply with all Auntie Anne’s and Double P Corporation policies/procedures including relevant federal and state regulations, e.g., safety and environmental standards, OSHA, EPA, Right to Know, EEO, ADA, etc.
- Perform all of the essential duties of this position in a safe and effective manner, consistent with the prescribed method and guidelines established by Auntie Anne’s and Double P Corporation.
- Encourage teamwork, the building of staff morale, and the entire organization and franchise system.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Smiling and providing great customer service to each and every guest that comes to our counter.
- Customer Service
- Effective communication
- Quality and safety focus
- Results orientated/time management
- Financial acumen
- Decision making
- Composure; ability to defuse situations.
- Personal learning
- Leadership/Coaching of people.