|Title:||**Click here to apply to Las Vegas Strip and Henderson Jobs|
|This application will take 3 minutes or less to fill out. Please do not leave anything blank|
Do you like to be challenged? Do you like to be busy?
Do you like to lead people and be in charge?
Do you like eating fresh, hot delicious Cinnabons or Pretzels?
If you answered, yes, we want to hear from you asap!
We have several stores in our Nevada Market. The locations are:
Fashion Show, Miracle Mile, Grand Canal Shoppes, Galleria at Sunset in Henderson, Las Vegas Outlet, Meadows Mall, and Boulevard Mall.
We offer medical, dental, vision, and 401k for Full Time Employees. We are serous about taking care of our employees!
We are hiring for all positions, Crew Members, Shift Supervisors, and Assistant Managers.
We really do invest in you!
This role has direct contact with our great customers so only apply if you truly enjoy working with the public and truly believe in customer service.
All Team Members performs a variety of duties relating to QSR restaurant-style service including greeting and serving customers, hot food preparation, maintaining sanitation standards, and light paperwork. Responsible customer service is a major component of this position.
Tasks and Competencies:
- Checks supplies in counter area and restocks items to ensure a sufficient supply throughout the shift.
- Maintains cleanliness and sanitation of the front-of-the-house including all tables, floors, windows, and beverage station, restroom, etc.
- Greets customers and takes their orders – use cash register to record the order and computes the amount of the bill – collects payment from guest and makes change.
- Complies with all portion sizes, quality standards, company policies & procedures.
- Collects cash, checks, or charges payment from guest. Makes change for cash transaction, verifies identification for checks and prepares charge vouchers for credit card purchases.
- Counts money, checks, and charge payments in cash drawer at end of shifts.
- Completes cold & hot food preparation assignments neatly, accurately, and in a timely fashion.
- Maintains proper food handling, safety and sanitation standards while preparing food, serving food and clean-up.
- Keeps display equipment clean and free of debris during meal service as assigned.
- Maintains professional appearance at all times, clean and well groomed as per standards.
- Displays a positive and enthusiastic approach to all assignments.
- Exhibits a cheerful and helpful manner when dealing with customers.