|Title:||Store Manager (Easy Apply)|
|Mall:||Lake Forest Oasis|
|Location:||Lake Forest, IL 60045|
|This application will take 3 minutes or less to fill out. Please do not leave anything blank|
Lake Forest Oasis off the 94 tollway is hiring for a Store Manager!
Do you like to bake?
Do you like to be busy?
How about coach and lead people?
Our Managers go through a detailed training program so we are serious about setting you up for success.
What’s in it for you: Cash Incentives for great mystery shops scores and for 10 positive monthly feedback survey’s from our guests , free food (yes, really FREE pretzels and drinks!), medical, dental, and vision insurance (for everyone working over 30 hours), good hours of operation, partnership with a non-for-profit that helps children with cancer #alexlemonadestand, full time or part time opportunities available, opportunities for advancement, 401K after a year of service, monthly WOW employee gift card recognition, annual service anniversary gift cards, and more!
The Store Manager is responsible for meeting monthly, quarterly and annual sales, labor, and food costs and drive their store to profitability goals. The Store Manager provides strong day-to-day leadership to staff to achieve these goals as well as overall financial and operational performance of the store. The Store Manager will work the front house with the employees. The Store Manager is required to regularly and customarily exercise discretion in managing the overall operation of the store. In particular, a majority of time is spent supervising and directing the workforce, making staffing decisions upon approval from DM, HR, or President of the company and ensuring customer satisfaction and product quality, managing the store’s financial performance and managing safety and security within the store 100% of the time.
Job Duties & Responsibilities, but not limited to the following
- Responsible for his/her store meeting the financial targets set forth by Double P Corporation. Items include monitoring: labor costs, food costs, and meeting the sales target goals. Monitor, control, and reduce where possible all variable operating expenses.
- Manages the assets of the store, including maintaining the security and safety of the store.
- Provide overall oversight for cash handling and timely processing of required financial reports. Including making bank deposits and securing company assets/funds
- Monitor inventory levels, productions, waste, unauthorized “giveaways,” etc. to control cost of goods, without compromising product quality.
- Recruit, interview and hire all staff for the store location.
- Direct and coordinate the activities of all staff.
- Provide uniforms for staff in accordance with uniform policies; ensure maintenance of dress code and personal appearance standards.
- Provide/supervise training and on-boarding of all new and existing staff.
- Determine staffing needs and schedule all staff; post weekly scheduled (including a personal schedule) and provide to District Manager.
- In consultation with District Manager, determine a personal schedule based on the requirements of the position; inform staff through inclusion in the weekly schedule.
- Provides disciplined leadership to staff, including setting clear expectations and holding team and self-accountable for results. On-boards, trains, coaches, counsels, develops, disciplines, and terminates employees. Performs supervisory responsibilities, including, but not limited to: making employment decisions regarding hiring, promoting, demoting, terminating; conducting performance appraisals.
- Recommend staff promotions and wage increases.
- Provide for accurate taking of the monthly physical inventory.
- Ensure time keeping is accurate for all employees at the store.
- Review and authorize payment of all invoices from vendors and other suppliers of goods and services; promptly transmit to office for payment as directed.
- At all times direct operations with the goal of increasing and maintenance of all equipment and physical facilities.
- Direct and supervise the ongoing and periodic cleaning and maintenance of all equipment and physical facilities.
- Ensure the maintenance of all equipment and facilities in accordance with manufacturers’ and physical facilities.
- As needed, contact approved service and repair sources for necessary repairs as directed by District Manager.
- Ensure the prompt completion and transmission of all required paperwork, reports, etc., as directed by District Manager.
- Maintain files relating to operations and personnel, as directed by the main office and the District Manager.
- Coordinate the execution of all promotional, marketing, advertising, and public relations activities as directed by the District Manager.
- Recommend local promotional, marketing, advertising, and public relations activities; with the assistance of the District Manager, develop and execute approved activities.
- Recommend pricing strategies and special offers; execute as approved.
- Maintain good working relations with mall management and staff; attend meetings and participate in Merchants Association, Mall Marketing Committee or similar activities.
- Comply with all Auntie Anne’s and Double P Corporation policies/procedures including relevant federal and state regulations, e.g., safety and environmental standards, OSHA, EPA, Right to Know, EEO, ADA, etc.
- Perform all of the essential duties of this position in a safe and effective manner, consistent with the prescribed method and guidelines established by Auntie Anne’s and Double P Corporation.
- Encourage teamwork, the building of staff morale, and the entire organization and franchise system.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- 3-5 years’ experience in retail management, food service, or equivalent experience.
- 3-3 years’ experience managing teams, supervising team.
- High School degree, GED, or equivalent experience.
- Strong customer focus and role model at the customer experience.
- Must be able to work a minimum of 45 hours a week.
- Flexible work schedule, including nights, weekends, and holidays.
- Technology skills, including computer skills smart phones, iPads, retail handhelds, POS system.
- Bachelor's Degree equivalent experience
- Experience coaching and developing teams in retail environment.
Work Environment/Physical Demands
- The potential for prolonged standing, walking, squatting and/or bending.
- The ability to lift up to 50+ pounds.
- Ability to work in fast paced, high stressed environment when dealing with systems/customers/staff
- Work with agility
- Assist in training and developing new hires.
- Occasional long hours within the state and federal applicable laws
- Ability to write simple correspondence [In English]. Ability to effective share information in one-on one and small group situations to customers, and other employees of the organization who only speak English for safety and communication purposes.
- Ability to test products by taste, color and smell.
State of Illinois, California & Nevada and Jackson County require a Food Handlers Permit
St. Louis County requires a Hepatitis Shot
- Customer Service - Like to smile
- Effective communication
- Quality and safety focus
- Results orientated/time management
- Financial acumen
- Decision making
- Composure; ability to defuse situations.
- Personal learning
- Leadership/Coaching of people.