|Title:||Accounts Payable Specialist (Easy Apply)|
|Location:||Skokie, IL 60077|
|This application will take 3 minutes or less to fill out. Please do not leave anything blank|
(No Agencies or solicitation)
Accounts Payable Specialist
Double P Corporation seeks a highly motivated Accounts Payable professional for our Corporate Office located in Skokie, IL. The candidate will have a can-do attitude and willing to help out payroll and other departments. We offer full benefits: health, dental and vision, vacation/sick time, short-term and long-term disability, 401K with a generous Company match.
Double P Corporation (DPC) is among the largest and fastest growing franchisees of Auntie Anne's Pretzel’s. DPC operates over 80 Auntie Anne’s stores in the U.S. and Canada, as well as Cinnabon and Red Mango frozen yogurt locations in the U.S.
Who are you? Are you passionate and motivated with a sense of urgency and detailed oriented? At Double P Corporation (Auntie Anne’s Pretzels/Cinnabon), our people embrace these qualities, so if this sounds like you then please read on!
The Role: We are in search of a highly motivated individual to join its Accounts Payable team. We are looking for an individual who is both passionate and forward thinking and possesses a strong professional work ethic, is eager and quick to learn.
- Receive & process A/P invoices
- Perform A/P processing tasks, such as date-stamping of invoices, filing, reviewing and securing authorization for invoice payments, checking invoices for sales and use tax requirements, proper code classifications, providing G/L coding for invoices, and entering invoices into A/P System.
- Answering inquiries from vendors concerning open A/P items
- Following up and resolving open A/P credit items with vendors
- Review, reconcile, and input ACH debits into A/P System and assist other departments as needed.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance, preferred or equivalent work experience
- Zero to three years comparable work experience
- Must be flexible, self-starter, change-oriented, self-motivated team player.
- Strong spreadsheet/computer skills (Excel)
- Sage experience a plus