|Mall:||West County Center|
|Location:||Des Peres, MO 63131|
|This application will take 3 minutes or less to fill out. Please do not leave anything blank|
Do you like to bake?
Do you like to be busy?
How about coach and lead people? Auntie Anne's Pretzel- West County Center is hiring!
Our Shift Supervisors go through a detailed training program!
We offer great benefits, including 401K retirement savings.
We really do INVEST in YOU to ensure you really get your career rolling with us!
In this position you will be a key representative to our great customers, so only apply if you truly enjoy working with the public and truly believe in customer service.
A Shift Supervisor is responsible for the preparation and presentation of Auntie Anne’s Pretzels and is in charge of running the shift when the Assistant or Store Manager are not on duty. You will learn how to prepare all products, complete mid-day and end of day closing procedures as well as be able to do financial paperwork at the mid-day or closing timeframe. You wil be expected to provide excellent customer service by satisfying each customer's needs and exceeding their expectations. We are committed to your growth and development as well as committed to treating our customers with top service.
- Prepare pretzels and other pretzel products.
- Prepare our other brand's products such as Red Mango, or Cinnabon if your store is dual branded.
- Insure pretzels are being properly baked (age 18 required for ovens)
- Insure products are being properly stocked and presented in pretzel display case.
- Prepare specialty pretzels and other brand products ( Cinnabon, Red Mango if applicable)
- Prepare drinks and bag orders using appropriate health and safety measures
- Direct and coordinate the activities of Crew Members; coordinate their meal breaks and breaks per state and federal law.
- Maintains a calm demeanor during periods of high volume or unusual events to keep sore operating to standard and to set a positive example for the shift team.
- In the event of call-offs, no shows, etc., handle the shift, contact the Store Manager or Assistant Manager, as directed, recommend solutions to secure a replacement.
- Monitor product quality and adherence to proper operating procedures.
- Address, respond to, and resolve customers’ needs, questions, and complaints, as required.
- Assure that all opening/closing procedures are performed, including all daily and scheduled, periodic (weekly, monthly if applicable) maintenance and cleaning procedures.
- Responsible for store funds and safe access during shift assigned.
- Run register reports, complete Daily Cash Reports and sales logs.
- Follows all cash management and cash register policies and ensures proper cash management practices are followed by shift team.
- Exhibit a friendly, courteous attitude toward customers, and co-workers and monitor the experience.
- Greet and service customers with a smile, take and call out orders.
- Assertively and professionally “Suggestive sell”, increasing our profitability and average check.
- Operate the point of sale system efficiently with minimum void and make change in an accurate manner.
- Serve and provide samples to potential customers.
- Set-up equipment, utensils, and supplies for opening.
- Break down, clean, and put away equipment, utensils, and supplies at closing.
- Perform cleaning and maintenance procedure as directly by person in charge of shift.
- Comply at all times with company dress code and company hygiene/appearance standards.
- Maintains regular and consistence attendance and punctuality.
- Comply with Double P Corporation policies and procedures, including relevant federal and state regulations (safety and environmental standards, OSHA, EPA, Right to Know, EEO, ADA, etc.,
- 6 months to 2 years of experience in retail management, food service industry or equivalent retail experience.
- Basic math and basic reading skills, including simple addition, multiplication and subtraction.
- Ability to use and operate a calculator accurately.
- Attention to detail.
- Display the ability to develop skills in leadership; coaching others respectfully and professionally.
- Stronger guest focus with excellent people skills; including positive can-do attitude, teachable spirit.
- Flexible work schedule, including nights, weekends, and holidays.
- Complies with all health and sanitation laws and regulations.
- The potential for prolonged standing, walking, squatting and/or bending.
- The ability to lift up to 50+ pounds.
- Ability to work in fast paced, high stressed environment when dealing with systems/customers/staff
- Work with agility,
- Occasional long hours within the state and federal applicable laws
- Ability to write simple correspondence [In English]. Ability to effective share information in one-on one and small group situations to customers, and other employees of the organization who only speak English for safety and communication purposes,
- Ability to test products by taste, color and smell.
State of Illinois, California & Nevada and Jackson County require a Food Handlers Permit
St. Louis County requires a Hepatitis Shot
- Customer Service
- Like to smile
- Effective Communicator
- Team Player
- Quality and Safety Focus
- Desire to grow within a great organization