|Location:||Chicago, IL 60661|
|This application will take 3 minutes or less to fill out. Please do not leave anything blank|
Auntie Anne’s Pretzels for O'Hare Airport is Now Hiring! You must pass an O'Hare Airport, TSA Finger print badging process, so you must have a clear background to work at O'Hare.
To obtain an IL Food Permit, go to: https://illinois.foodhandlerclasses.com/ and sign up for a 2 hour online class for only $7.00!
We are looking for Food Runners that can work Thursdays, Fridays, Saturdays, and Mondays 2:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m.
A Food Runner functions as the person in charge of maintaining adequate stock in the store, and ensuring the cleanliness of the store and the stock room. The Food Runner has knowledge of Auntie Anne’s, Cinnabon, and Red Mango product and stock rooms to ensure the efficiency and the expectancy of the position.
- Maintains adequate supplies of items at both stores.
- Cleans up any spills and remove trash on several occasions throughout the shift/day.
- Attention to details and ability to take an initiative is a must.
- Performs cleaning and stocking duties on a daily basis. Ensure deliveries are put away correctly and quickly.
- Responsible for keeping work areas and surroundings clean using sanitation standards.
- Ensures the store is up to company standards with regards to cleanliness, and neatness.
- Ensuring clean laundry is available in the store and dirty laundry is washed and dried.
- Assists the team in each store as needed.
- Expected to return quickly to the stores for the appropriateness of the store’s service.
- Responsible to go to the bank to get change as needed and return to the store as quickly as possible.
- Maybe asked to dip, drain, and fill pretzels in the warmer, and do other preparation items on the front line to move the guest line efficiently and in a timely manner.
- Maybe asked to prepare drinks and bag orders using appropriate health and safety measures.
- Maintains a calm demeanor during periods of high volume or unusual events to keep store operating to standard and to set a positive example for the team.
- Completes daily tasks as assigned by management.
- Complies with Double P Corporation policies and procedures, including relevant federal and state regulations (safety and environmental standards, OSHA, EPA, Right to Know, EEO, ADA, etc.).
- 0-1 years experience in the food service industry or equivalent experience.
- Attention to detail.
- Flexible work schedule, including nights, weekends, and holidays.
- Complies with all health and sanitation laws and regulations.
- Prolong standing and extensive walking throughout the airport.
- At least 16 years old (cannot use the freight elevator and/or dough mixer).
- 18+ years old to be able to use the freight elevator and/or dough mixer.
- The Food Runner has to have the ability for prolonged/stationary standing, walking, squatting, bending, and repetitive and constant hand/arm motions. Also, the Food Runner is required to lift up to 75 pounds. These all are the essential job functions.
- Ability to work in fast paced, high stressed environment when dealing with point of sale system/guests/staff.
- Work with agility.
- Occasional long hours within the state and federal applicable laws.
State of Illinois, California & Nevada and Jackson County require a Food Handlers Permit
St. Louis County requires a Hepatitis Shot
- Customer Service
- Effective Communication
- Team Player
- Quality and Safety Focus