|Title:||Assistant Store Manager (Easy Apply)|
|Mall:||Sandusky - OH|
|This application will take 3 minutes or less to fill out. Please do not leave anything blank|
Calling Pretzel lovers! Sandusky Mall is hiring!
We are only hiring experienced candidates who are 18+ years old at this time (sorry to those that are under 18).
We are looking for ASM and Store Managers
If you are just looking for mornings, unfortunately, we do not have morning only shifts. We have many perks for you to work with us such as weekly pay, every Friday and a welcome gift on your first day, and a gift card on your 1 year service anniversary! Benefits, Weekly Sales Check Contests, and 401K Benefits.
Job Duties & Responsibilities, but not limited to the following
- Responsible for assisting the Manager in meeting goals set forth by Double P Corporation. Items include monitoring and controlling labor costs, food costs, operating expenses and meeting the sales goals.
- Manages the assets of the store, including maintaining the security and safety of the store.
- Provide overall oversight for cash handling and timely processing of required reporting.
- Monitor inventory levels, productions, waste, unauthorized “giveaways,” etc. to control cost of goods, without compromising product quality.
- Participate in the recruiting and interviewing process.
- Direct and coordinate the activities of all staff during your shift.
- Enforce the uniform policy for staff in accordance with uniform policies and insure employees adhere to proper dress code and personal appearance standards.
- Assist in the supervision, training and on-boarding of all new and existing staff.
- Help with any scheduling challenges -- determine staffing needs and be able to help manage staffing needs.
- Provides disciplined leadership to staff.
- Recommend staff promotions and or disciplinary actions to the Store Manager.
- Assist in accurate taking of the monthly physical inventory.
- Ensure time keeping procedures are being followed and are accurate for all employees at the store.
- Direct and supervise the ongoing and periodic cleaning and maintenance of all equipment and physical facilities.
- As needed, contact approved service and repair sources for necessary repairs as directed by Store Manager and/or District Manager.
- Ensure the prompt completion and transmission of all required paperwork, reports, etc., as directed by Store Manager and/or District Manager.
- Maintain files relating to operations and personnel, as directed by the main office, Store Manager and/or the District Manager.
- Recommend local promotional, marketing, advertising, and public relations activities; to the Store Manager with the assistance of the District Manager, develop and execute approved activities.
- Maintain good working relations with mall management and staff/
- Comply with all Auntie Anne’s and Double P Corporation policies/procedures including relevant federal and state regulations, e.g., safety and environmental standards, OSHA, EPA, Right to Know, EEO, ADA, etc.
- Perform all of the essential duties of this position in a safe and effective manner, consistent with the prescribed method and guidelines established by Auntie Anne’s and Double P Corporation.
- Encourage teamwork, the building of staff morale, and the entire organization and franchise system.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Smiling and providing great customer service to each and every guest that comes to our counter.
- 3-5 years’ experience in retail management, food service, or equivalent experience.
- 2-3 years’ experience managing teams, supervising team.
- High School degree, GED, or equivalent experience.
- Strong customer focus and role model at the customer experience.
- Must be able to work a minimum of 30 hours a week.
- Flexible work schedule, including nights, weekends, and holidays.
- Technology skills, including computer skills smart phones, iPads, retail handhelds, POS system.
- High School, Associate Degree Degree or equivalent experience
- Experience coaching and developing teams in retail environment.
- The potential for prolonged standing, walking, squatting and/or bending.
- The ability to lift up to 50+ pounds.
- Ability to work in fast paced, high stressed environment when dealing with systems/customers/staff
- Work with agility
- Assist in training and developing new hires.
- Occasional long hours within the state and federal applicable laws
- Ability to write simple correspondence [In English]. Ability to effective share information in one-on one and small group situations to customers, and other employees of the organization who only speak English for safety and communication purposes.
- Ability to test products by taste, color and smell.
State of Illinois, California & Nevada and Jackson County requires a Food Handler Permit
St. Louis County requires a Hepatitis Shot
- Customer Service
- Effective communication
- Quality and safety focus
- Results orientated/time management
- Financial acumen
- Decision making
- Composure; ability to defuse situations.
- Personal learning
- Leadership/Coaching of people.