|Title:||HR Director (Easy Apply)|
|Location:||Skokie, IL 60077|
|This application will take 3 minutes or less to fill out. Please do not leave anything blank|
(No Agencies or solicitation)
Double P Corporation seeks a highly motivated HR Director for our Corporate Office located in Skokie, IL. We offer full benefits: health, dental and vision, vacation/sick time, short-term and long-term disability, 401K with a generous Company match. Candidate must have a Bachelor Degree in Human Resources. Prefer those with a SHRM-SCP certification.
Double P Corporation (DPC) is among the largest and fastest growing franchisees of Auntie Anne's Pretzel’s. DPC operates over 90+ Auntie Anne’s stores in the U.S. and Canada, as well as Cinnabon and Red Mango frozen yogurt locations in the U.S.
Our ideal candidate will be a highly motivated, high energy, Director of Human Resources to join our growing organization. This individual should have 10+ years of broad depth HR experience and familiarity with dealing with a mostly hourly (non-exempt) workforce – food industry experience is a plus with a SHRM-SCP or PHR certification. The HR Director will report to the President of the organization and currently oversees a staff of 2 HR professionals. They will interact daily with our field organization which includes Regional Directors, District and Area Managers and Store Managers and with our office team as well including Accounting and Payroll. They will be responsible for all HR functions and policies for the organization.
HR Director will be hands-on day to day but will need to lead the strategic vision of the company. HR director will be responsible for the full employee life cycle which includes everything from Talent Acquisition, to on-boarding, the performance management process, benefits administration, employee relations, employee recognition, training & development, succession planning, and terminations. Knowledge of ADP Workforce Now is preferred, with knowledge of some type of an Applicant Tracking System and WorkBright as the HR on-boarding tool. Strong knowledge of HR practices in multiple states.
Instill a winning culture across the entire team, promoting open communication, positive morale, and team spirit. Provide leadership of all HR related activities including recruitment, retention, legal compliance, benefits, performance management, salary administration, payroll interface, workers compensation, 401K, training & development, HRIS, and health insurance administration. Will be responsible for Annual OHSA reporting and compliance, workman’s comp injuries, unemployment protest and hearings, distribution of pay cards, EEOC reporting, monthly reconciliation of the medical invoices and other HR expenses.
Must have clear understanding of, and related experience with, all human resource activities including, but not limited to:
- Strong Leadership skills
- Coaching and mentoring ability
- Talent acquisition
- Change management
- People and labor relations
- Compensation and benefit administration
- Performance management
- Morale building
- Diversity and inclusion
- Training, development and presentation skills Advanced Microsoft Office product, Strong Excel Skills with pivot tables and advanced functions such as IF Statements and Vlookups’re
- ADP Workforce Now Experience, with ADP Report Query skills
- Strong technical, analytical, and problem solving skills to handle employee investigations and EEOC Claims
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong negotiation skills with vendors
- Desire to work in a team environment, fostering positive morale and corporate culture\
- Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information
- Expertise in aligning HR Strategy with overall business goals
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS
- BS required
- SHRM-SCP or PHR/SPHR Designation preferred
- Over 10 years progressive experience in senior HR leadership positions
This position requires excellent verbal and written communication skills
- English required
- Proficiency in Spanish preferred
Benefits of why choose to work with us?
- We are a vibrant growth oriented company which cares about our team members
- You will get to learn all about our business and see the details of its inner working
- We have four great medical plans to choose from of which the company contributes up to 60%/70% of the premium, depending which plan you choose. Of course, your dependents can be covered as well
- We have STD and LTD and a life insurance policy that is paid 100% by the company. Need more? We have a 401K plan with a generous company match of 50% up to 6% of your contribution
- We provide vacation to help you refresh your mind. Sick time for those days you really are sick.
- We foster a team environment, transparency, and communication among the office and field. We bring in lunch on Friday’s which we believe are fun and informative. Our office attire is casual. We value our Corporate culture and strive to live our values each and every day.